Pacific Northwest Marathon
We use Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager to further optimize our website and services. This data is anonymous and is stored on Google’s servers in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) standards. We do not store any personally identifiable user information (PII) on this site.
Our newsletter and other data collected via form submissions are stored in a private database maintained by MailChimp and HubSpot to facilitate newsletter dissemination, automated email compliance and customer relationship management. This data is not public and is not shared with any other party. Users may request to have their information removed from these services by contacting us via https://pacificnorthwestmarathon.com/contact/ or by clicking “unsubscribe” in any of our email messages.
The below privacy policies apply to you, as a user of the site, where applicable:
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pacific Northwest Marathon makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pacific Northwest Marathon does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Pacific Northwest Marathon will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pacific Northwest Marathon has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Pacific Northwest Marathon liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Pacific Northwest Marathon negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pacific Northwest Marathon ; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Pacific Northwest Marathon to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Pacific Northwest Marathon has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Pacific Northwest Marathon officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Pacific Northwest Marathon officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Pacific Northwest Marathon.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.co