Enjoy the convenience, camaraderie, and comfort of staying in one of our host hotels. These rates are at a big discount just for our participants. You’ll have other Pacific Northwest Marathon runners nearby, and hotel staff will know how to help you with your needs. At two of these hotels, you will have access to our race shuttles.
Hilton Garden Inn
Double Bed Rooms – $159 per night + tax – Single Bed Rooms - $149 + tax for the first 60 reservations – until August 24th
– 3 stars, exceptional reviews
– Located directly off of I-5 and easy for travelers to find from any direction
– Indoor salt water pool and hot tub (5 AM – 10 PM)
– Complimentary 24 hour shuttle (within 5 miles of the hotel based on availability)
– On-site restaurant for breakfast, as well as dinner service, full bar, and room service all available at 5 pm every evening
– Located near a variety of different restaurants and stores – from fast food to groceries, to sit down dining
– Race Shuttles available to and from Pacific Northwest Marathon Expo and Start/Finish
You can also call the front desk at (541)736-3000 and say you are with the “Pacific Northwest Marathon 2018” group to get the discount.
The last day for guests to reserve their room and receive the discounted rate is August 24, 2018.
Shuttles available to and from marathon start/finish and expo
23650 Peoria Rd
Harrisburg, OR 97446
Less than 2 miles from finish line. Peoria Rd is just off Hwy 99 (3rd St in Harrisburg) on the north end of town.
Call Hotel for group rate discount. Tell them you are with Pacific Northwest Marathon.
- 13 well-appointed hotel rooms
- One large one-bedroom suite
- RV spots available
- King rooms and suites with river views
- 100% smoke-free premises
- Free wireless high-speed internet
- Private balconies/patios available
- Suites include 800-square-feet of living space, full kitchen, extended balcony, private bedroom, and sleeper sofa
- Double queen rooms can enjoy a forest view
- ADA accessible rooms with one queen bed
- Luxurious pillow-top mattresses, bed linens, and solid oak furniture
- 32″ flat screen televisions with extended cable
- Upscale burnished bronze lighting and bathroom fixtures
- Coffee makers, irons, boards and hair dryers
- Riverside seasonal pool and spa
- Pet friendly rooms